• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Australian Trade Mark Process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Erhan,

I have trademarked a .com but I am having a few issues getting a .com.au domain trademarked......will have a read.

Cheers,
Steve
 
Thanks Erhan....I may do that soon. I have to reply to IP Aust by the 14oct, but not really sure how to.

Cheers,
Steve
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom