• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Available OVT name lists??? What happened?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Aloha!

We used to have GREAT lists of names with OVT w/ext. In the last 6 months or so, we dont see that anymore. I am not talking about the crappy expired names that have OVT...but some fresh new names that have OVT. I got some great names off of those lists...and donated everytime. I am sure that there are other people who did, and would do the same. Are these lists only being posted in the Exclusive forum? I just assumed that those names were expired ones as well.

//everydayprofit
 
Yeah, I miss too that list dow I always got to late to it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom