• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Bargain in Glasgow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
5,578
Reaction score
91
FOR SALE: Jeep Cherokee, bronze/charcoal two-tone, L reg, gas conversion, slight overheating problem, one fanatical owner, goes like a bomb.
 
FOR SALE: Jeep Cherokee, bronze/charcoal two-tone, L reg, gas conversion, slight overheating problem, one fanatical owner, goes like a bomb.


:mod: LOL :smilewinkgrin:

I'd want a hundred quid knocked off, can't open the boot for the life of me. :-#:
 
What's the fuel consumption like?? :?:

...oh, and airbags? - must have airbags. :yes:

...involved in any previous Accidents?? :uhoh:

... FSH??

....etc etc....:sigh2:
 
sorry to be a kill joy but i dont think the Glasgow bombing is something to joke about....i was in Glasgow airport Arrivals 2 days ago and it could easily have been worse
 
sorry to be a kill joy but i dont think the Glasgow bombing is something to joke about....i was in Glasgow airport Arrivals 2 days ago and it could easily have been worse

I'm sure you mean well dude.
But so do we.
The British way is to joke & cope with things.
Part of our freedom of expression & democracy allows us.The b*stards wont stop us doing that.
At worst it's a coping mechanism.
I was a fireman for 12 years & i can guarantee you the cops & fireman who attended would be joking far more than this back at the station. I guarantee that.

Anyay,back to the jokes..........:smilewinkgrin:
 
I'm sure you mean well dude.
But so do we.
The British way is to joke & cope with things.
Part of our freedom of expression & democracy allows us.The b*stards wont stop us doing that.
At worst it's a coping mechanism.
I was a fireman for 12 years & i can guarantee you the cops & fireman who attended would be joking far more than this back at the station. I guarantee that.

Anyay,back to the jokes..........:smilewinkgrin:
Well said, Pred.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom