• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Beers in NYC this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmac17

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
I'm not going to traffic, but I work a block away.

Wanted to see if any of you would be up for a few beers one night this week, anyone in the NY area is welcome. I'd grab a beer with 2 people or 20, please let me know if you are up for it and if there is a night that would be best...I know some great places....

What works best?

Monday (tonight)
Tuesday (domainjam party, I'm not going)
Wednesday (traffic party 10-2, I'm not going...)
 
whats up Gmac??

yeah...im game...lets start our own party!...lol...

im midtown....50th and 6th.....Tomorrow or Weds is good for me...

let me know...
Tony
 
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE - DomainSpam NYC now has a sponsor!

The .cc registry has agreed to give us $11 to kick off the party. This means Tony and I can split a Heineken at the bar at the Hyatt. I am working on getting Registerfly to chip in as well so that we can also tip the bartender.

Sign up now folks, DomainSpam NYC is open only to everyone.
 
Would love to hook up with you guys - but my son is going to be undergoing surgery this week.

I could always toss you a couple virtual dnf$ for a couple of virtual beers!

Have a great time!

Frank
(from Lung Islant)
 
Yeah - I'd like to get back to NYC but no more Concorde :(
 
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE - DomainSpam NYC now has a sponsor!

The .cc registry has agreed to give us $11 to kick off the party. This means Tony and I can split a Heineken at the bar at the Hyatt. I am working on getting Registerfly to chip in as well so that we can also tip the bartender.

Sign up now folks, DomainSpam NYC is open only to everyone.

Nice GMAC!!!

Way to be!!...Awesome!...lol...:)....just $11????...lol.....

PS - I dont do Heienken.....but I do the Hyatt!!

Cmon now - who else is going to be joining me and GMAC at our own lil party???


GREAT NEWS EVERYONE - DomainSpam NYC now has a sponsor!

The .cc registry has agreed to give us $11 to kick off the party. This means Tony and I can split a Heineken at the bar at the Hyatt. I am working on getting Registerfly to chip in as well so that we can also tip the bartender.

Sign up now folks, DomainSpam NYC is open only to everyone.

Nice GMAC!!!

Way to be!!...Awesome!...lol...:)....just $11????...lol.....

PS - I dont do Heienken.....but I do the Hyatt!!

Cmon now - who else is going to be joining me and GMAC at our own lil party???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom