• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best Link Directory Script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prose

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
I want to organize by country/state/city and put in business from a certain niche. I also want to be able to bump a sponsor to the top of a particular city.

What do you guys recommend?

Thanks
 
I like a script called
wsnlinks.com
 
Does it do everything I spoke of?
 
Try phplinkdirectory.com they have general directory script and phpLD Regional Directory script.
 
I would go with phpLD it's very well supported
 
Is it possible to import MySQL database into phpLD?
 
Keep in mind you would want to change the categories up a bit if using the sql dumps. Not a good idea using the exact same category structure as many other directories with lots of empty categories
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom