• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best place to hire for a custom template.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
I need to redesign my website. I want someone to create a template in PSD for my site, including a logo. I don't need the CSS to be made by the designer since this is a custom made website and I would be doing the slicing and the rest of the work.
I'm hesitating to either go to a free lancers site and get some quotes or look design companies.
Either option has its pros and cons.
What would you do?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom