• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

bidding against myself @ SEDO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he was looking for the reserve. At 20K he finally found it.
 
I bet this one is going to go a lot, lot higher..................
 
First Place.com heh. He was definitely looking for the reserve. I would have expected a higher reserve.
 
Do they have "1P" stores in the UK?
 
Only 30 minutes to go and still only $20k!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom