• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Block-checker.com - virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. DeletedMr. Deleted is verified member.

DNForum Mod
DNF Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
4,465
Reaction score
731
:yell:It deleted my "partitions" in my hard drive, and the computer hacker that I had work on it said it was a mimic virus. When he saw that, he said there was no way to remove it other then to delete all of them and reformat it. The hard part was to get the drivers installed to get the DSL to work afterword. :eek7:

I thought it was showing almost a million downloads, but then I noticed that that number is a RANDOM NUMBER! Refresh the page and a new number appears. Try it, it's wierd!:angry_smile:

www.block-checker.com

Don't download it. If you did, do a back up and format right now. They need to be :typing: hit. It cost me $55.00 to get my PC fixed cause I downloaded this crap.:greenmad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom