• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Bookmaker.St back in the market

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
3,116
Reaction score
8
Bookmaker.St is back in the market. I had a pending sale on this gem since february, when someone has won the SEDO auction. The buyer has failed to pay and now, sever months later the domain is available for sale again.

I was thinking about developing this domain into an online Bookmaker /gambling guide(and market it as "Boomaker.Site", but I am also considering offers. If you are interested, give it a shot and I might sell it.

The domain is registered at nic.st, free push is available, reg fee is 35 euro/year

Petros
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom