• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Bored? I have a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat it, got all four keys, a battery, a gameboy, and a breifcase.
 
What is the object of the game? I am clicking everything but they are locked. The cup is the only thing I see. How can I pick it up?
 
You need to find some keys.
 
jdk said:
Could it be my security settings at work not showing the whole game?
I wouldn't have thought so. The keys are well hidden.
 
Hmm I am playing another one Jail and it seems to work. I will keep looking around the room but everything I have been looking they are hidden.
 
Have a look down the side of the safe for the first set of keys.
 
Got the high score on the game boy with the combinations. That's about it.
 
Haven't figured that out yet.

You get the two keys, gameboy, batteries, and combinations already? This is where I am so far.

Here is another one where you are in the jail: http://www.onlinegames.net/play/jail-escape.html

Do you make these games jon? You have a lot of cool one's on your site that are branded.
 
Beat this one. Very nice games.
 
Nice game , played some time.. im stuck now ;)
 
Nice game...

Get the three keys, gameboy, batteries, then get the high score on the gameboy and the combination for briefcase and you get the last key for the door...

Damn that took me over 30 mins...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom