Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld .CA TBR - Feb 6, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxtor

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i had stopped checking the TBR, so i missed this. however, i never would have paid anywhere close to that for dad.ca, so i really just saved myself some time

Domain summit 2024

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, some love their Dad more than others.. so this must be one such person I believe..but the Registrar, should be loving that person even more!!!

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, some love their Dad more than others.. so this must be one such person I believe..but the Registrar, should be loving that person even more!!!

Someone likes malls even more, since it went over $20k.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
malls is a nice keyword but doesn't have obvious development potential or high value to me. What would you do with it, a mall directory? Usually people already know which malls are close to them. Or maybe a company that builds/manages malls. I guess it has to do with shopping,which is a plus.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
malls is a nice keyword but doesn't have obvious development potential or high value to me. What would you do with it, a mall directory? Usually people already know which malls are close to them. Or maybe a company that builds/manages malls. I guess it has to do with shopping,which is a plus.

Well, most likely an online directory for all the Malls in Canada. I can't think of anything else. May not be the Mall operator or builder, who like their name attached to the website, even when it is long and hard to remember.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If a company is in the business, malls.ca is an excellent site idea - you could launch a company-wide gift card programme, attract national tenants, and raise your profile to investors. It would be easily worth $50k to the right end user.

Paxtor

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i too can't see too much use for malls.ca. The shopping mall is basically the inverse of eCommerce. People who shop in malls go to a mall!

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i too can't see too much use for malls.ca. The shopping mall is basically the inverse of eCommerce. People who shop in malls go to a mall!

If you are looking for 'high touch' products like quality clothing, jewelry, giftware and so on, you are going to go to a store to do some shopping.

When someone is in the business of running malls, they would want to do everything possible to ensure they get maximum awareness of the selection and locations, both for shoppers and for potential tenants. If anything, a domain like malls.ca could be the cornerstone of an e-commerce aspect for linking to stores in their malls, and for setting up gift card and loyalty programmes. If a mall owner gets a percentage of sales in their mall, why not online too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators