• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale CeaseAndDesist.mobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

filter

Domain Wanker
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
a yup, that's a right
I'm a taking the good offers for the

CeaseAndDesist.mobi

so how you like them apples ?

Cease
And
Desist
dot mobi

PM or post in this thread - I'll set a BIN price in a day or 2 ... though may take any reasonable offer before that, so if you have your eye on this one, get in touch with me and make a decent offer. Try me, I'm easy ... :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom