• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Crisssssssssco!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyrcanuck

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
485
Reaction score
1
My dear Wife emailed this to me this fine Sunday morning.
.............................................................

A little old Lady is walking around in a supermarket calling out,
"Crisco, Crisssssssco!"

Soon an assistant manager approaches and says, "Maam, the Crisco is in aisle 3."

The old Lady replies, "Oh, I'm not looking for the cooking stuff. I'm calling my Husband. He's in here somewhere"

The clerk is astonished. "Your Husband's name is Crisco?"

The old Lady answers, "Oh no, no, no. I only call him that when we're out in public."

"I see," said the clerk. "What do you call him at home?"


"Lard ass..":lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom