• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

CSS problems ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyser

Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
.
 
Last edited:
I just checked in IE and FF and everything seem fine ;)
 
Thanks for your help :)
Was it with ie7 or ie6 ? What's your screen size ?
Did you try to change fonts size ?

No more questions :P
 
IE6.. 17'', 1280x1024.. I tried all font sizes..
 
Thx andrej, much appreciated.

Anyone else ?
 
Looks fine here as well. FF2/IE7, 1600x1200
 
I jsut used Netscape 8.1 & it looks fine. What software are you using? I'm thinking of upgrading from Frontpage 2003.
 
.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom