• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
DAYTRADING.TV --- IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!!!

$500 premium reg at eNom.

Exp 5/9/08 - thats not far away but plenty of time to do the deal and transfer. I have this one at a couple other forums and have a $750 as of this morning but I'm looking for a bit more before I let go of this RIDICULOUSLY GREAT DOMAIN!

PM or POST your offers.This name WILL be sold very soon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom