Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

deleted (.) info | neptune (.) info | halo (.) info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Deleted.info

Expires: 02/16/2010

A short, easy to remember one word dictionary term. A common word in the english language. "To strike out or remove (something written or printed); cancel; erase; expunge."

BIN: $650

--------------------------

Halo.info

Expires: 07/13/2009

Prime 4 letter, There is plenty of information be be shared within this name alone.
1. Also called nimbus. a geometric shape, usually in the form of a disk, circle, ring, or rayed structure, traditionally representing a radiant light around or above the head of a divine or sacred personage, an ancient or medieval monarch, etc.
2. an atmosphere or quality of glory, majesty, sanctity, or the like: the halo around Shakespeare's works; She put a halo around her son.
3. Meteorology. any of a variety of bright circles or arcs centered on the sun or moon, caused by the refraction or reflection of light by ice crystals suspended in the earth's atmosphere and exhibiting prismatic coloration ranging from red inside to blue outside (distinguished from corona).
4. Astronomy. a spherical cloud of gas clusters and stars that form part of a spiral galaxy.
5. an undesirable bright or dark ring surrounding an image on the fluorescent screen of a television tube, due to some fault either in transmission or reception.
6. See HALO franchise, and HALO series.

BIN: $900

Paypal accepted by few, Escrow accepted by all.
I will split fees with buyer in any case.
Please PM or Email me with any questions.

Last edited:

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is Halo.info receiving any traffic at all?

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've done a lot of jumping around from parking, and a 4 page website I built for Halo.info.

The first day it was parked, it made about $1.50 with about 17 clicks, The next day I decided to build a quick 4 page website to see if the traffic would convert as well with adsense. Though I didnt have a hosting account at such quick notice, the domain name was directed to another site, and masked as Halo.info. I think that it would be a lot more successful as a developed site if it wasnt a redirect to another name, as the nature of the domain name is a solid keyword.

On average it receives 34 views per month as a parking page.

May - 57 views - 17 clicks
June - 28 views - 5 clicks
July - 53 views - 3 clicks
August - 33 views - 4 clicks
September - 1 view - 0 clicks (today is september 1st)

Actual Screenshot: http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3025/halostats1fq6.jpg

Remember, Halo.info has not gone more then 30 days in one spot (parked and developed,) so these figures are actually less then this domain names maximum potential.

This domain name is much more likely to see real success over time, as the .info extension becomes more popular, and more highly anticipated Halo related products and ideas are released.

Here is a little info regarding "HALO"

Films
Halo (1996 film) - Hindi film by Santosh Sivan
Halo (2009 film)

Games
Halo, a video game series, consisting of:
Halo: Combat Evolved, a first-person shooter for the Xbox console, Windows, and Mac OS X
Halo 2, the sequel to the first game released on the Xbox and Windows
Halo 3, the last game in the series' main story arc released for the Xbox 360
Halo Wars, a real time strategy game based within the same fictional universe for the Xbox 360
Halo Chronicles, an episodic game based on the series' universe which is being developed by film director Peter Jackson

Military
BAE HALO ( Altitude Low Observability), a military aircraft under development
SELEX Galileo HALO (Hostile Artillery Locator), acoustic weapon locating system.
Mil Mi-26 or Halo, a heavy transport helicopter
High Altitude Low Opening Parachute Jump

Science
Halo effect, a cognitive bias whereby the perception of a particular trait is influenced by the perception of the former traits
Galactic halo, a region of space surrounding spiral galaxies
Nuclear halo, a shape exhibited by some exotic atomic nuclei
Halo-, a chemical prefix indicating halogen
Halo orbit, a class of orbit around a Lagrange Point

Popular music
HALO is the numbering schema for albums released by the band Nine Inch Nails.
Halo (Machine Head song), a heavy metal song by Machine Head
Halo, a pop/rock song by Bethany Joy Galeotti (credited as Haley James Scott)
Halo, a song by Porcupine Tree
Halo, a song by Foo Fighters
Halo (UK band) Four piece Bristol rock band
Halo, a song from Bloc Party's third album Intimacy.

Other
HALO Trust or Hazardous Areas Life-Support Organization, a charity for removing war debris
Halo vehicle, an automobile marketing strategy
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, sometimes referred to by fans or media as The Halos
HALO: Hidden Alias List Operation, a fictional witness protection program in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
Halo, a type of windmill breakdance move

Halo may also refer to:

Halo (religious iconography), a ring of light that surrounds an object in religious iconography
Halo (optical phenomenon), a ring of light that surrounds an object
Halo (medicine), used to immobilize cervical neck (spinal) fractures
Halo (comics), a DC Comics superhero
Halo (horse), an American thoroughbred racehorse
Halo (visualization technique), a computer interface technique that uses arcs to point users to off-screen locations
Halo, West Virginia
Halo (bar), a gay bar in Washington, D.C.
HALO or High Altitude Low Opening, a form of parachute jump
Galactic halo, a ring of gas and stars surrounding a galaxy, and in particular the Milky Way Galaxy
Halo (megastructure), the fictional ringworld/superweapons in the eponymous video game series
Halo (Christian rock band), a Contemporary Christian Rock band

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well firstly thank you for the informative presentation, great to see a seller who is passionate about selling domains!

The fact remains that the traffic is only 37 p/m and I was expecting higher although it's a .info and in especially now that you mention that it has been marginally developed, I can see the roll off of that initial development but obviously the potential is in the Halo name which as you point out has many references. Not sure if MS would pick up on things regarding a Halo "Game" based site, which is the very first thing that came to mind, but then that's speculative.

I'd like to offer you $100 which may or may not be a starter..

Thanks

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No problem Zorag

$500 offer received via PM on Halo.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom