• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Disgusting, generic, non-sponsored landing page at enom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
I recently got a name at enom in their prerelease drop.
I visit the page and I see a very ugly landing page. Unlike those in other registrars where it state the page is landing page of a future website, those in enom says nothing, just ugly links to paid listing.
And the page is ugly as well ....:greenrolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom