• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DNF in Swedish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

aka twomoon
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
34
Hi guys,

Just logged to the forum and almost everything is in (I guess) Swedish :)

Välkommen TwoMoon
Dina aviseringar
Logga ut

etc.

It;s a nice occassion to learn Swedish, but how to change it back to English?
Maybe there is somewhere a "switch language" - but everything is in Swedish

Thanks, Nick
 
Upvote 0
I felt a little adventurous so I changed my language to Swedish as well. If you still need to turn it back to English follow these instrutions:

In the upper menu go to Snabblankar -> in the left menu: My account -> Redigera alternativ -> on the page: Forumets språk

turn Svenska into English (us) and click the left button called Spara ändringar on the bottom of the page.

You are done! However, all those swedish blonde beauties will leave you again so choose wisely :)
 
Thanks elius! :)
Actually at Forumets språk was choosen English (US) but not Svenska, but I did put again English (US) and everything got fixed!

P.S.
When I put dnforum.com in my browser and clicked Enter, I didn't see that holographic person who is talking about DNForum - there were two nice blondes instead of him, than I logged in and almost everything was in Swedish. For a moment I thought (as NP was sold recently) maybe DNF now was sold to Swedish guys :)
 
Last edited:
you're welcome. Turn it to Italian for some bunga bunga girls! Don't tell the rest of the forum or noone wil post anymore.
 
Nice ones!
Try German - I don't understand much what this blonde says, only something like "yah, yah, das ist fantastisch!"
 
Don't the English speaking people prefer blondes? Why this old man? :)
 
When I put dnforum.com in my browser and clicked Enter, I didn't see that holographic person who is talking about DNForum - there were two nice blondes instead of him, than I logged in and almost everything was in Swedish. For a moment I thought (as NP was sold recently) maybe DNF now was sold to Swedish guys :)
DNF has easter eggs :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom