• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DNforum Logo Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Bolyard

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
395
Reaction score
0
Has anyone paid for Dnforum Logo design, and if so, could you post some examples of the work? I need some logo work done, however the store has a tiny little pic which doesn't show much as far as a portfolio, and, I haven't been able to find a portfolio of thier work.

Thank you.
 
Hi,

For examples on our work please visit this area:

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=121273

I have also sent you a pm.

Thanks
Susan

Felix said:
Has anyone paid for Dnforum Logo design, and if so, could you post some examples of the work? I need some logo work done, however the store has a tiny little pic which doesn't show much as far as a portfolio, and, I haven't been able to find a portfolio of thier work.

Thank you.
 
Got the PM, Thank you. I replied with my info as to what I want to do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom