Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Do I suck - or is someone scamming me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So I put together the web page to be found at http://www.copygamestutor.com - I advertise it at google, and get over 2,500 visitors a day. But only 6-9 people actually purchase the product each day - what am I doing wrong?? I just lowered the price to $19, does anyone else with experience of good sales landing pages have any further advice??

Thanks

gph

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Ted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First of all i'd get together a better site. A lot of people don't like to scroll down to see the important parts of the page. In this case, the important part is the order instructions. Break your site up into different sections and make sure your visitors don't struggle with finding the order form.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That page is to large and looks like one of those ebook type sites. Theres tons of sites that look like that. I would never buy anything from a site that looked like that.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah true... those sites annoy me!!

promonde

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
And there is another issue here too... Your product is out there for free so why should peoples want to pay for it...?

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input so far. I guess I'm particularly looking for feedback from someone who has a landing page that works for them [at least 1-2% conversion rates] for a downloadable product.

Thanks

gph

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're dealing with people who are there because they avoid paying for things by copying them.

Isn't it logical to assume that your product was purchased once and is now available for free at several places on the internet, such as file sharing sites?

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A few years ago when 1 page sites were starting out you probably would have made a killing, but now most people have seen sites like those and in many cases had the experience to stay away from them.

I used to have a dozen of them awhile back making xx,xxx/month but dropped out when I noticed ever decreasing conversion rates and moved over to domain names and PPC.
Surfers evolve and tend to look for something different and unique.

I have noticed a lot of previous mini sites expire in the past few months, which may show that they're on the way out, well for now anyway.
Free sites and peer to peer networks seem to have taken over where everything there is free.

zenmaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gph - from the data you post it seems that you make an income of more than
$4400/month :)
Tho i know there's expenses too, but it sounds like a very good income to me from a site like this..
Or maybe i don't know s*** :cheeky:

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Er..... can someone tell me WHY this got moved???

gph

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom