• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Does someone on this forum own Allfordomains.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jag5311

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
I am just wondering. I have just received an email from that domain name ,with the subject re: gamblingdebt.com for Sale

This is the email that was sent to me, and I am wondering first off, how they got my gamblingdebt.com for sale with my yahoo address. It was up like a week ago with a for sale page, but hasn't since then. Can't quite figure that out, but here is the email. Maybe one of you guys have gotten it before

Thanks guys
Bryan
____________________________________________________

Hello,

I saw your domains for sale on the web.

Our company doesn't buy domains direct but we have an OPT-IN list of
9000 e-mail addresses of domain name buyers.

You can send your domains to 150 e-mail addresses of our domain buyers
for FREE at
http://www.allfordomains.com/email_free.htm

It's FREE to try. NO OBLIGATION.

You can also paste your AUCTION LINKS (Afternic, eBay or AllForDomains
links) in the body of your message and invite our buyers to place bids
there.

You can send your domains to 9000 e-mail addresses of our domain buyers
(commercial version) at
http://www.allfordomains.com/email.htm

We don't charge a commission upon sale, because you'll negotiate direct
with our buyers. But we can help you with the escrow service.

Targeting direct e-mail marketing is much more effective than listing.
You reach thousands of prospective DOMAIN BUYERS in a very short period
of time.

I wish you GOOD LUCK on the domain market !

Sincerely,

Julie Troitskaya

AllForDomains.com Team

[email protected]

http://www.AllForDomains.com

P. S. This is one time e-mail. We won't send you messages in the
future.
 
allfordomains.com is, in my opinion, one of the biggest scams on the internet. A year ago, I had the ill fortune of going to their previous website - everydayincome.com.
This was the first domain name website I ever went to and was easily sucked in. I don't know how much money I lost in the end... too much. They charged my credit card without permission (I finally did get them to chargeback though). I used visual route and traced them to Ukraine, but they had told me they were from Kalamazoo. They make preposterous claims about how much they have sold domain names for and will appraise domain names at 100 times their value so that you think you will benefit from paying them to advertise your name. I could go on and on, but then i'd sound like more of a disgruntled sucker :) Don't deal with them, whatever you do!
 
I got an email from them a while ago. It went directly into my trashbin :D

RMF
 
they try to get you to get appraisals from other dotcoms that they own and then they make you fake offers and scam the hell out of you, go to alexa.com and type in allfordomains.com and read the crap that happened to others.
 
I got one too the other day...
 
They are 100% a scam.
The replies from their 'buyers' are from themselves, from several websites and ip's. Easily tracked back to their source. For their free trial, they simply send 2 or so replies to show 'potential' interest then never reply again. You are then supposed to get excited, and then you must pay to send your domains for sale to their main list.

Their office is near me, I should go buy and bust on them for fun some day soon. I speak a little Russian so I could figure out their real deal by listening closely.

Their appraisals, like all appraisals, are a scam also, again coming from their own network of European refugee buddies. All appraisals, no mater where from, no matter what year performed, are worthless. Don't ever spend anything for any. I've been in the business for over 5 years, own over 1000 domains, and have sold over 150, believe me, don't get appraisals from these guys or buy into their list.
 
This is an old post but this people of Allfordomains.com continues with this scam activity. I received an email from them just few days ago. It means that there is no way to close this kind of scam websites?.
--
Gabriel P.
 
yeh

I am new to domains and got sucked into paying for a 70 dollar appraisal a few weeks ago. I eventually got my money back (at least about 60 dollars), but it wasnt easy.

Definately stay away from them
 
yeah i got an email the other day from someone there and he asked how much i wanted for rxshelf.info wich really isnt a good extension so for the hell of it i replyed back and said 2900 and we all know its not worth anything near that but he replied with ok can you get an appraisle but not from afternic or any public site i want you to use a independent service then he had a link to this forum with post and some guy talking about how allfordomains was the best serive and blah blah blah that its worth the extra 40 bucks cause its done independently then i emailed the guy back after i talk to someone in here and they told me it was a scam so i email the guy back and your gonna laugh at this i told him i lowered my price to 1 dollar and you konw what i got a reply email asking me to show an appraisle lol what a fricken scam im glad im a platinum member of this forum its helped me out alot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom