Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Domain & Development GURU At Your Service!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainstreamDomains

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I Hate to post this right after another member that posted a similar service, however - I've been doing this for many years and hope you consider me also.

If you are willing to pay $120/hr for over-the-phone consultation - I am confident, I can answer all your domain investment and web development questions. And I can do most of it in one hour. I will not only bring you up to speed on everything; but will let you in on my secrets and provide a follow up email with all the links and resources you need to save all the cost associated with the mistakes you may/will make in this industry; from domain and site flipping to quick development for profit vs cash parking; which domains are best suited for development, which for cash parking - how deep to develop a given domain.

I will tell you what programs to use (for everything) - how to learn what you need to in a day; so you can most-cheaply outsource any type of work you need without getting ripped off - I will even provide you with my trusted contacts in the Philippines and India, which will do your work very cheap. And show you what to use to make sites yourself easy - as long as you know how to use a word processor!

I will teach you how to register domains that will make their reg fee back in one day or week! (with screen shot proof provided via MSN messanger during your session) You can see my sales threads on here to see examples of domains I've regged in the past 2 months - that have made $70+ on cash parking and where then sold for $150+ I have tons of these domains and I know there is no shortage.

I have my own Internet and Business Development firm at www.R9V.com - we have founded, created and established several popular online and real world products and service including: www.SeatBeltPads.com (TM), www.Googlest.com and we will soon be launching www.RehabBoards.com

See Full List of Ventures Here: http://r9v.com/netindex.htm (I apologize, all our sites are best viewed in IE, we will adjust for Fire Fox very soon - some site may look "a bit" off till then)

So, I will offer you a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the crash course knowledge you get from me. I will save you all the BS and cut to the good stuff and most importantly - your questions! I hope you feel so empowered that you will Post your positive experience. Please let me know if this interests you and I can let you know how to make payment at R9V.com to begin your personal 1-on-1 mega crash course session - the knowledge I will provide you for $120 is really priceless; I mean it will put you on the super fast track to really making money online.

People that use this service will get added bonuses from me, such as heads up on new ways to make money, market, hand picked domain drop lists, which affiliate programs are paying us/me the most, how to get tons of backlinks for your sites and get others to promote for you, all the free advertising platforms that actually work, cheapest places to buy hits/traffic, how to get domains, best hosting and everything else you need in this industry at the lowest prices, what domains to register in todays market and which to buy from others and much more - I will really be your online success coach - someone you can say is really on your side in this business and people will instantly agree you made the right choice, especially after they see your results - I know helping you will help me, but you will more happy what it does for you. Knowledge really is power. Let me prove it to you.

I can also provide consultation for you or your company's individual projects. I can show you best marketing techniques from choosing your domain name to getting the most exposure for the least cost - including how to get media attention without even contacting anyone in the media or even trying <--Yes it works!!!

All I ask is, positive reviews to keep this price low - and please don't come here after your consultation with me; feeling so empowered as to make a post claiming yourself as a new Corporate GURU for hire, lol - until you got the proof to back it, that is. And even then, I hope you remember me.

Available Times 1pm - 8pm EST

Sha'rius

www.R9V.com

1-888-60-BUY-IT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators