Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DOMAIN EMBARKING UPDATE: Are YOU laughing with us yet? Or, still afraid of success?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAddison

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear DNFORUM MEMBERS,

Wow, what a Grand Opening month it has been! Hundreds of members are now embarking websites left and right!

Have you seen our LIVE CLICK-SHARE REPORT TICKER? Oh yeah baby, we SHOW you what we're worth 24/7/365!

WHAT’S NEW at www.DomainEmbarking.com you ask? TAKE A LOOK:

NEW FEATURE: Every website is now 8 PAGES DEEP! – We have just added a COUPON page to every website. AND IT’S LOADED WITH COUPONS!

NEW FEATURE: COMMISSION JUNCTION and third party ads NOW APPEARING along with Google AdSense. IT’S PURE GOLD! We have over 2000 advertisers and over 30,000 advertisements dynamically inserted to your website, or you can hand-pick which advertisers you want from our list!

NEW FEATURE: We have burst into international domain TLD’s. We currently have English, Spanish and German embarked websites! More on this to come….NOTE: At this time we can only offer our $5 website creation service in English and Spanish.

Coming Soon Announcement: Our own dns entries!
NS1.DOMAINEMBARKING.COM
NS2.DOMAINEMBARKING.COM

What in the world are you waiting for? You must have some crappy names you can experiment with? C’mon over and sign-up. Gives us your all your losers and almost expired names. We’re positive that you will experience NEVER BEFORE SEEN RESULTS with your "Stuck in Park" domain names!

IT’S ALL *FREE, AND YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET!

God Bless All Our Troops, Past – Present –Fallen –Wounded – Future!

Don't park it, EMBARK IT!

-BigAddison
http://www.domainembarking.com
http://www.massopinion.com
http://www.domainrescueservice.com
*Our machine is free to use. PERIOD! We do offer help and enhancements that are fee associated.

Domain Summit 2024

TPT

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm interested, but I'm wondering if anybody that has used this service can post their experiences?

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tried it out of curiosity..

Backend is confusing to simpletons like me.

Got a $5 site created .... unfortunately was not aware that it was ready , but have checked and it looks very well actually ( so I stant corrected ) , have not tested revenue yet , but will do .... It is indeed an alternative to regular parking I suppose .

-----edited post -----

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I couldn't even get the interface to build a page when I tried it, very buggy

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Backend is very poor .
Paid $5 for them to build a site ... to see what their service is about.. ( almost a month ago )... still waiting ..

and full of links like this HERE ... PS unless they fix it ... its a blank page with a non loading pic.

Gerry you know the old saying ... "what you pay is what you get" ;)

BigAddison

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Backend is very poor .
Paid $5 for them to build a site ... to see what their service is about.. ( almost a month ago )... still waiting ..

and full of links like this HERE ... PS unless they fix it ... its a blank page with a non loading pic.
Hey Dolansco, Your site cingurl.com (Order received May 11,th) was built and you were notified within 48 hours of your order to approve the site. We have sent at least 3 reminder emails. Too bad, it's a nice site.

Even if your testimony were true, why spout off here? Why didn't you contact us to complain? We are very quick to solve any customer need.

In the meantime I just refunded your money as a courtesy. I invite you to simply login, choose the name from your list and press PUBLISH. It will be live instantly if you have your dns pointed correctly.

If you're unable to figure out how to login or press a button please do ask for help.

Peace,

BigAddison

I couldn't even get the interface to build a page when I tried it, very buggy
Hmmm Really VirtualT? Several hundred members now are adding sites constantly. even our non-English reading or speaking members are sailing through without problems.

Why didn't you use our Live Help or contact us with your concerns?

Please try again. We are very interested to know what problems you seem to be experiencing.

BigAddison

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm Really VirtualT? Several hundred members now are adding sites constantly. even our non-English reading or speaking members are sailing through without problems.

Why didn't you use our Live Help or contact us with your concerns?

Please try again. We are very interested to know what problems you seem to be experiencing.

BigAddison

maybe if you have had offered when I first posted instead of being sarcastic

http://www.dnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1149537&postcount=9

I'm over it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom