• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Lease Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryWentz

Sasquatch Researchin' Pool Hall Junkie
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2002
Messages
1,226
Reaction score
70
Ok..... I've seen prior posts regarding domain lease contracts but really haven't seen a good generic domain lease contract to use. I realize tweaking will need to be done. I have different people interested in leasing 2 of my names (with exclusive options to buy). Can anybody point me in the right direction?

This would be a great resource item for dnforum to provide (hint hint, nudge nudge)! Domain leasing does seem to be getting more popular.


Larry
 
Good topic Larry. I'd like to see a good example as well.
If I needed it I'd run it by my attorney regardless but as I've found out with taxes a lot of "professionals" don't have a clue about this industry.
 
i have a cctld domain for lease also ..can anybody be kind to send me a copyexample of a domain lease contract ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom