• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Leasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker

Domains
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
105
Anyone have any experience with Domain Leasing? Any and all comments appreciated.
 
I do. I used paypal subscription button, and simply change the nameservers to the buyers choice. So you will still have complete control of the domain, but its just hosted by your buyer.

and if the paypal subscription button gets cancelled, you can simply change the nameservers back.
 
I saw LeaseThis.com in DNJournal and just started the other day. You can leave your domains parked at whatever parking you're using and still get more exposure to sell or lease as a billboard or redirect. We'll see how this goes.
 
There's also Sendori offering domain leasing - I am sure we'll have some more players in this market soon.
 
Thanks for the info guys...anyone have any good results?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom