• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Domains with possible Trademarks - progressive.ca**** OFFERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cMarkus

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
45
Reaction score
4
Hi
Have these domains I'm looking for offers on.

progressive.ca (with typo variations)
linksys.ca
handm.ca
scottrade.ca
parkfly.ca
1800petmeds.ca

progressive.ca I registered the day CIRA opened to the public. This was before progressive.com was a industry leader in insurance.
linksys.ca has never contacted me nor have I approached them.
handm.ca I have no clue where this domain came from, was going to delete it last month because I thought it was a typo
scottrade.ca has never contacted me
parkfly.ca have asked that I don't use the domain?
1800petmeds.ca they paid me $15,000.00 for this domain 6 years ago and never bothered to request a transfer.

Thanks,
Anything of interest send me an offer
Chad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom