Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

domains worth FERRARI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassos

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
*Ferrari F40 - Wanted to Trade for an F40 - (Buyer: Ddj)
I have a portfolio of over 600 domain names which have been personally appraised by the Manager of Great Domains (Verisign's appraisal company) at $1,800,000 in June 2002. All appraisal documentation is available including a letter from the appraisal manager. I am interested in trading for a Ferrari F40. Interested sellers e-mail: Ddj_F40@Ferrari-ForSale.com
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
http://www.ferrari-forsale.com/BuyersSeekingFerraris

Domain summit 2024

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the Manager of Great Domains would be a total idiot to not take you up on that, being that his reputation is on the line. plus, it would be a great opportunity for him to make some money too. I think you should take this opportunity right to him!

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
One wouldn't even need to sell ALL of the domains, just the ones appraised by the "Manager of GreatDomains" for the approx. re-sale/retail value of the Ferrari they seek.
Perhaps www.edmunds.com has some Ferrari values?!?

I'm guessing that they'd still be able to keep MANY of those highly-appraised domains, even after trade. Wishing him/her the best! PS. Anywhere to see the list of domains?
LOL. :D
Take care.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tassos
*Ferrari F40 - Wanted to Trade for an F40 - (Buyer: Ddj)
I have a portfolio of over 600 domain names which have been personally appraised by the Manager of Great Domains (Verisign's appraisal company) at $1,800,000 in June 2002. All appraisal documentation is available including a letter from the appraisal manager. I am interested in trading for a Ferrari F40. Interested sellers e-mail: Ddj_F40@Ferrari-ForSale.com
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
http://www.ferrari-forsale.com/BuyersSeekingFerraris

I sent an email to him few days ago asking to see the list of names and he never went back.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators