• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

domainvermietung.com ("domainrental.com") - not a plug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

typist

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
917
Reaction score
0
:mod:

I just stumbled across domainvermietung.com (german), which offers to lease what they claim to be premium traffic domains.

immobilien.biz is one of the domains they offer - for 2000 Euro per month, including 13.353 visitors.

Even if this is excellent traffic, the price seems a bit steep, but frankly I can't see how immobilien.biz would attract premium traffic.

It comes as no surprise that I found at least one typo-domain (imobilien.de) redirected to immobilien.biz. I'm not quite sure why they don't tell potential customers about the real sources of traffic.

in brief, this seems a bit fishy to me and I would spend my money otherwise unless absolutely desperate for traffic; however your mileage may vary.

cheers,
m
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom