• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Don't take life for granted.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam DickerAdam Dicker is verified member.

Level 12
Domain Broker
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
15,041
Reaction score
1,192
On Saturday I was at home working on my PC and received a call from my father. He asked me if I heard? and I said heard what?

He then told me that my cousins husband Glen who works for Consumers Gas Enbridge, the largest home servicing gas company in Canada had been killed in a work related accident. Glen left his house on Saturday to go to a service call at noon, by 3 PM Glen who was a big, muscular, healthy guy was dead from too much gas inhilation. Glen worked for the gas company for 15 years so he was not inexperienced at it.

Glen leaves behind a wife ( my cousin Susan ) and two small children aged 13 and 9.

I am not looking for condolences by telling this story, just go home and be greatful for what you have, you never know when life can take an awful turn.

I will be at the funeral today.

-=DCG=-
 
Thanks for sharing that DCG....a reality check comes in real handy sometimes
 
Be grateful for each day and every day that you've been given by God, and make the world a better place for others, for in others, we exist.
 
So very sorry to hear that...

Our prayers are with your family.
 
I'm so sorry to hear that. I know what it feels like, I lost my brother when I was 14. I guess these tragic events prove that we're not here to stay forever.
 
My former classmate in high school died of cardiac arrest a month ago (October). He was a drug user for a long time, since our high school days. I felt sad when i heard of the news. How much more would i feel if he was a close love one.
 
all part of life, everyone will die one day, just have to make the most of it and cherish the time you have now with loved ones. I lost my father a few months ago, were very close, so i know what its like, especially now its coming up to xmas
 
Thanks for sharing the story DCG - my condolences to the family.
 
Very sad. I wish the family my sympathy and hope they can pull through this.
 
wow. That is very hard yes I too know how it feels it may sound stupif but on 7/18/05 at 12:04 my dog died. I had this for for 10 years and was there with me threw thick and thin and it was the one thing I loved the most in this world and now since xmas is comming I can't even be with my puppy. Well dcg tell your family to sue..and my prayes with you and your family.
 
Very sad to hear. Our prayers are with his family.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom