• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

dot st expert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
833
Reaction score
10
I purchased my first dot st from another DNF member through SEDO.
I wanted to transfer it to Moniker for consolidation.
SEDO told me I had to create an account at nic.st
Strange, no?

Is this an extension where the only possible registrar is the registry himself?
Can I move it to Moniker or no?

Also it look likes that nic.st don't let me change the owner name.
I can change all the other data.
Annoying...
 
Francois,

PM sent, need any other help let me know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom