• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Dreamhost and Dumbfcuk.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsturbed

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
559
Reaction score
0
PartyPcker.com :ok:

Was released according to Droplists.net on the 15th and I registered it via Dreamhost on the 15th - Lo' and behold It is now owned by someone else whom registered it on the 16th! What'd I miss ?

Anything I can do ? I had PPC / Affiliate programs lined up :mad:

Boy did I get ****ed over!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom