• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Earnhardt fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HasRob

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
708
Reaction score
0
I have a collection of collectibale earnhardt tribute mags, thinking of putting them on ebay. Anyone care to appraise a possible value? Thanks!




Dale-Earnhardt.jpg
 
Looks to be in mint condition so good for you.

The best thing to do is a search on ebay for completed auctions. This will give you an idea of what they are going for. Appraisals are not accurate on these...kind of like baseball cards...all the books tell you one thing but the real value is what someone is willing to pay for them.

Gee, kind of like domains, eh?
 
Thanks, yeah I looked before for these mags on ebay and nothing. Alot of Earnhardt stuff but not any of these mags, atleast not when I checked 2 years ago.

Yes mint condition, put them in plastic sleeves soon as I bought them and they still havent been taken out (:

I'm off to check ebay now and see whats on there. Thanks.
 
Looks like alot of people lost money if they paid full price for them. I'm not letting my go for under purchase cost, I'll keep them in mint condition and save them for 20 more years first (:

Thanks for the links!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom