• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Economic Prediction for 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemsergio

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Ok lets have some look at the future this is how I see it:

I dont see a very good year, 2007 IMO it will be the beginning of the biggest depression in record worst than 1929.

I see house prices going down around 40% as well as stock market.
RPC going down of at least a 20 25% by the year end.

Gold at 900 USD by December situation much worst beginning of 2008.

I see Cash as king from 2008.


I hope to be very wrong by the way :)
 
Depends which part of the world you are in and which currency you depend on.. The US$ looks to be f***ed for at least the next 6 months... The last 6 months has seen a very rapid decline in value against the £ and Euro.. So don't expect any bargains from Europeans any time soon if you are using the $US
Although we will be capitilising on our strong currency to grab some bargains :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom