• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

EnomPalooza + TRAFFIC Las Vegas - I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
2,909
Reaction score
91
eNom's Reseller Summit was a great success -- I had a great time, and it's always fun to meet the staff behind the computers.

It was a first class affair all the way, from the very nice suites for each of us at The Venetian, the Hospitality suite, the private party at TAO, the conferences on Monday, and the big finish -- private access to the VIP area at Mirage's JET nightclub, complete with bottle service, dancers, and 'flavor' girls for the ".TV relaunch party". The Grey Goose and Patron were flowing like water... and I help that along :)

The event was organized by Quinn Daly, VP of Demand Media, and she brought along her famous brother, Carson Daly. Richard Rosenblatt (MySpace founder and Demand Media CEO) also attended each event and gave a presentation at the conference.

For resellers and large quantity domain name buyers, eNom/Demand Media definately made the statement that they are a solid company willing to make the effort to stay at the top of their game. The focus is on innovation and strategic marketing, a sharp contrast to Godaddy's 'bottom-dollar-but-hard-upsell' approach.

I had met Paul Stahura (CEO) and John Kane (VP) before, and knew that they were sharp guys, but it was good to also meet some of the other supporting cast at eNom: Juliet Morris (Bus. Dev.), Carolyn Mitchell (Tech Supp), John Huhuley (Tech Supp), and Frank Roh (Project Mgr). All very sharp, friendly people.

Let's see -- I also ran into DNF'ers DotComGod and ImpactAdmin, Ron Jackson (DNJournal.com), the PocketDomains.com master, the .INFO boys, Tariq (formerly at Pool.com) and quite a few others.

I didn't stay to attend TRAFFIC, but I did see Monte Cahn (Moniker.com) and the usual TRAFFIC crew rolling in.

Yes, I have photos, but haven't posted them just yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom