• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.eu registration thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2006
Messages
1,911
Reaction score
0
Does anyone have any experience with .eu domains. I understand they are available to European residents only. Was wondering if there is a way around this? I apologize if this has been discussed previously.
 
you would need to set up a limited company within the eu - I think it costs around 1000 euros.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom