• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Exclusive Lifetime Membership... ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
Heres a new buig I have yet to see. I am a Exclusive lifetime member of this foruma nd after password change it desided to move me to platinum.

I guess thats cool.....

Ha, any ideas?
 
it also happened to a friend of mine some days ago
 
GD is very effective in fixing things. I have seen him working at 3:30am sometimes. GD, I mentioned that to Biggie and he laughed :-D

Good job!
 
Yeh, In a way I dont like GiantDomains because he to gosh darn good and hard working at being a mod.

He shuts down a lot of my operations, ha.

Best Staff Member IMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom