• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale FaceaClaque(.)ca - buy cheap before I drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
Have two french .ca domains that get a little traffic, might let drop so offering here beforehand.

FaceaClaque(.)ca (face a claque)

FacesaClaques(.)ca (faces a claques)

Each domain had about 150 hits between mid-June and mid-Dec 2007 (6 months period)

asking $50 >>> $25 each, these domains have expired and are in the 30 day suspension period.

PM questions/offers, thanks for looking.
 
Hey bro you don't have to renew them before transferring .ca can change registrar and/or registrant during their 30 day suspension period. I just did so with a domain I bought. just FYI :D
 
Hey bro you don't have to renew them before transferring .ca can change registrar and/or registrant during their 30 day suspension period. I just did so with a domain I bought. just FYI :D

tru dat, I've done it several times
 
Price drop to $25 each.

both names are at Namespro
 
last call - $15 each

about a week left til they go into TBR...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom