• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Forum In Mobile Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

lengzai

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
47
Reaction score
1
Hi Admins,
I changed my forum skin to mobile version to test but apparently there isn't any options in user cp to revert it back.
Can anyone please help?

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Problem Solved.

Saw this in another thread. Just click.
http://www.dnforum.com/forum.php?styleid=70
 
Upvote 0
Had the same problem. Thank you lengzai for posting the solution!
 
Dang it :D Every time my browser cookies are deleted, the forum defaults to mobile skin. I then search for "mobile skin" and find this thread, then click on the link above to restore the regular, full-width vB skin. Please make it a sticky :P
 
Dang it :D Every time my browser cookies are deleted, the forum defaults to mobile skin. I then search for "mobile skin" and find this thread, then click on the link above to restore the regular, full-width vB skin. Please make it a sticky :P

Those Greek browsers are full of bugs. Use a real browser instead, like Chrome or Firefox. ;) :lol:
 
You're right, I have to ditch Hercules 12.0 :D
 
As I said in the past, every time the cookies are deleted, the forum reverts to mobile skin. Then, one has to search for this thread. Can we make the default skin non-mobile, or place a link to the regular one right on the mobile skin option menu? TIA.
 
@Theo, the default skin seems to be non-mobile. I access it on random mobile devices and get the same thing I do on my PC (and wish that I could change to a mobile version on some with smaller screens than 4.5"). Are you sure you're not operating on the Antikythera Mechanism? ;)
 
It happens every time cookies get deleted, usually after a browser crash.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom