• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

GameSiteScript versus GameScript! Advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
415
Reaction score
0
1. Which script from your experience generates more revenue? What about the CTR?
2. Where can I buy additional skins? the default ones are ugly
3. How did Google rank your arcade sites? is any of the two scripts more SEO-friendly?

I will transfer some F$ for informative answers! Thanks
 
yeah i guess ill buy gamescript... but the skin is ugly. do you know where i could buy/get a better one?

Actually www.flashgamescript.com looks nice, besides they show ads before the game actually gets loaded. did anyone try this script out?
 
I've seen more big sites using GameSiteScript than GameScript, but I haven't used either myself. I came close to purchasing GameSiteScript at one point however, and found it to be easier to use than GameScript.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom