• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Give me Ideas. 1-gig.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
I have the domain 1-gig.com and I also buy 1 gb nanos wholesale so have extras to give away. What do you think would be a good way that I could give them away through 1-gig.com.

I was thinking like some sort of arcade site that was $10.00 to sign up and I would give them away to top ...whatevers... like i dont know how i would do it but you know what I mean.

This is what I need help with what kind of good ideas could I do that would get me money and traffic in return while having a fun site that keeps people interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom