• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Golf Joke - Might be offensive to some...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
1
I read this on a golf forum, so I am not taking credit, it is just so funny I wanted to repost it here:

A guy returns home from a rough day at the golf course. His wife greets him at the door. Before she opens her mouth he slaps her across the face. She say, "What the hell did you do that for?" and he responds...




"I am hitting everything fat today."

:pound:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom