• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Good Cheap Reseller Hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Hello domainers,
It looks like my webhosts have screwed me over...

On Monday my webserver and mailserver went offline, and has been ever since, and I am unable to contact anyone there by email or telephone. I had over 100 websites and databases stored on their servers, and, (more fool me), I didn't have a recent backup of most of them... :disappointed:

Anyway, the point is I am now in need of a new, good, cheap webhost.

My storage and bandwidth requirements are not huge, but I want to host around 100 sites, so ideally I want someone that bills by the storage and bandwidth requirements and allows unlimmited add-on domains, rather than one that bill by the number of domains.

I am also looking to keep the cost down! My last hosts offered 3GB of Storage and 15GB of Bandwidth with unlimited domains for $20 per month. I am looking for something similar.

If anyone knows of a good host, which may suit my requirements, please can you let me know!

Thanks :ok:
 
Try Hostgator.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom