• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Guys.. PLEASE recommend me some good managed dedicated hosts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
prose said:
I suggest iweb.ca
24/7 email.
24/7 phone support
tech support has direct access to data centre.

if they have to walk to the machine to do physical work (ie ssh is down) it's free mon-friday 9-5 and around $50/hr off hours.

they are publically traded so they care about there company image. cheap prices and no taxes for you americans since they are a .CA company.
I would also highly recommend them, I have been using them for about a year now.
 
Great post seeker..... I was on live chat with servermatrix earlier; took me 45 minutes to go through only a few of the things I wanted to & gave up in the end.....

Still checking out the others.
 
I have a client server at liquidweb and the support is crap. They want $100 an hour to do anything.
 
Racforce in Vancouver BC, CA.
 
My.02$: Just use any good unmanaged server + get some server managing company as an insurance (I use PlatinumServerManagement.com $29/month, but there is more companies like that).
 
guys, whats better unmetered dedicated 10Mbps or 1200GB bandwidth?
I mean for a server running forums, sites, communities etc... ?
 
seeker said:
guys, whats better unmetered dedicated 10Mbps or 1200GB bandwidth?
I mean for a server running forums, sites, communities etc... ?

10Mega bits per sec = 1.25 Mega bytes per sec.

There are 2,629,743.83 seconds in an average month so the max you can put through your 10Mbps connection is 3287179.7875 megabytes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom