• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Helio.com new cell phone.. what do u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
What do you guys think of Helio and there brand of phones. They look real nice and have some strong features. For the social networking freaks, it's myspace intergrated (yes they are backed by myspace et al).... I like them and price wise they are not too shabby. I would like in their next roll out to offer slim phones like the razr but with the swivel feature. :-) If anyone owns one, can you comment on the phone and service.

For those who don't know Helio is a korean cell phone company that just entered the US market under the brand name Helio. Apparently they are very succesful in Korea.
 
good lookin phones, I suspect they'll do well in the NA market
 
Aren't the Helio phones going to be compliant in the new Earthlink wifi zones? I think Helio is a JV between SK Telecom and Earthlink.

Anahiem will be the first covered, but other major cities will come on within the next 1-2 years.
 
Aren't the Helio phones going to be compliant in the new Earthlink wifi zones? I think Helio is a JV between SK Telecom and Earthlink.

I believe so because they had Earthlink listed as one of there main investors on their website pre-launch
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom