• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Help me out with a traffic problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I bought a fully developed website off of eBay, and have not changed it from how it came. My question is, how do I see the traffic? If you park a name at NameDrive, I know that they show you a traffic report, but this web site is not parked at NameDrive and I have looked through my cpanel and apanel and have found no traffic report. If you could help me out with this please. Is there a script that I need to use or something, I am not too sure. Thanks... Nicolas
 
If using webalizer with cpanel it will take 24 hours to get a traffic report. Using awstats you can login and click update to get the latest. In cpanel look for FTP/Web Stats.--If your host has enabled--
 
Thanks... Ill look into that

OH DUH!!! they have been there under my nose all this time!!! HOLY WOW.... im getting much better traffic then I thoguht! lol... thank you, no more help is needed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom