• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Help me to solve problem with ND optimizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
5
Dear All,
I have parked my domain at ND since Friday. However, it has become very strange to me whenever I have tried to customize the landing page because the "Header" is simply disabled. I have optimized the domain with a keyword and even customized the other options e.g. category, subcategory, keyword, template and country. Furthermore, even when I try to load the domain, it only displays inspecific information that nobody is obviously interested in (like what is displayed by a landing page when under ad type you select "portal" instead of "click")! Kindly help me out because I've already lost revenue in the past 2 days.
thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom