KaiEtan
Level 1
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2026
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi all, Kai here 
French living in Singapore / Bali, coding since I was 12, holding one word names since 2021, mostly .io and .ai.
Before this, 3 years as CTO of a recruiting startup in London.
I'm here to learn from people who've been doing this way longer than me, and to list a few of my own names in the marketplace.
And to share data when it helps. I'm building Unique Domains, a scanner that tracks 25M+ one word domains on 500+ extensions and re-checks them around the clock, with registrar prices and similar sales next to each name.
if you're curious about a word, ask... I'll tell you what the scanner sees.
Everyone says the good one word names are all taken.
And honestly I don't think so.
9 in 10 are still unregistered.
most of them for good reasons...
a few are worth owning.
French living in Singapore / Bali, coding since I was 12, holding one word names since 2021, mostly .io and .ai.
Before this, 3 years as CTO of a recruiting startup in London.
I'm here to learn from people who've been doing this way longer than me, and to list a few of my own names in the marketplace.
And to share data when it helps. I'm building Unique Domains, a scanner that tracks 25M+ one word domains on 500+ extensions and re-checks them around the clock, with registrar prices and similar sales next to each name.
if you're curious about a word, ask... I'll tell you what the scanner sees.
Everyone says the good one word names are all taken.
And honestly I don't think so.
9 in 10 are still unregistered.
most of them for good reasons...
a few are worth owning.