• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

hillary joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
0
An airplane was about to crash. There were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes -

The 1st passenger said, "I am Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball player.
The Lakers need me, and I can't afford to die." So he took the 1st pack and
left the plane.

The 2nd passenger, Hillary Clinton said, "I am the wife of a former U.S.
President, a NY State Senator and a potential future president. And I am
the smartest woman in American history, so America 's people don't want me to die." She took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.

The 3rd passenger, Ted Kennedy said I am a US Senator, the democratic party needs me and my liver still has some good years left. So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped.

The 4th passenger, Billy Graham, said to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old
schoolgirl, "I am old and frail and don't have many years left, and as a Christian I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The girl said, "That's okay. There's a parachute left for you. America 's smartest woman took my schoolbag.
 
lol, a long time ago, I remember telling this same joke with Bill Clinton as the smartest man in the world.
 
There is another passenger in the story:

I am a well respected DNF Member and the Forums need me.
He then took a three letter .com FLY.com and get off the plane.
As soon as he gets out of the plane, he realized that someone pushed the wrong name to him DIE.com instead of FLY.com
 
:pound: :lol: :lol2: :pound:

I love it!......Thanks Smashfactory!.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom