• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Hosting for .ca Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotsofcoffee

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
0
Does anyone have recommendations about a good Canadian hosting company with its servers located in Canada?
 
I have been using Broadline Networks for several years. Low cost shared, I have alot of domains on the server, no problems. Server is actually located in Canada, Brantford or Hamilton. If you decide to use them let me know I have an affiliate code that never has registered a sale. I'm wondering if its a glich. Stay away from Iweb or anyone reselling for them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom