Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

How Far And Wide Is YOUR Internet Reach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keev

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The other day I was in my backyard, and I heard the distant siren song of a favorite childhood sound – the music of the local Ice Cream Truck! And yes – I meant to capitalize the term. Because we all know how important the Ice Cream Truck actually is to anybody under the age of 12.

Even today I want to go out front and chase him down the street. Why don’t they ever seem to sit still for more than a few seconds so the kids can actually catch them and spend their hard earned allowances on frozen blobs of sugary goo?!

And what does this have to do with domains? Well actually – a lot! Because a ‘good’ domain is like an old and branded Ice Cream factory that’s been in business for years, and has lots of customers that are happy to visit the stores that sell their delicacies. A ‘bad’ domain is just like the lonely little Ice Cream Truck that’s (not so) slowly rolling and trolling through your neighborhood for customers. How many can he possibly hope to reach? And how limited is his market? It’s mostly kids in the neighborhood under 12 that:

Read More

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom